Send kids to school with these easy-to-follow out-of-the-(lunch) box baon recipes courtesy of Jolly, the country’s leading canned fruit and vegetable brand.
Not only are kids’ lunchbox meals made yummier and heartier by fresh and top-quality food ingredients, Jolly’s handy recipes make preparing baon simpler yet more creative that moms and kids will surely enjoy.
Jolly Creamy Beef Mushroom Burger
• 500g ground beef
• 3 tbsp soy sauce
• 4 tbsp onion, chopped
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 2 tsp dried thyme
Mushroom Gravy Ingredients:
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp chopped onion
• 1 can Jolly Pieces and Stem Mushroom 400g, drained
• 1 can Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup 10.5oz
• 1/2 cup Jolly Cow Freshmilk
• 1 tsp ground pepper
Burger Patty Procedure:
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl.
2. Get at least 1/4 cup of the mixture, roll into a ball then flatten using your palm.
3. Pan fry the shaped mixture and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
Mushroom Gravy Procedure:
1. Heat butter. Sauté onion and a can of Jolly Pieces and Stem Mushroom.
2. Add Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, salt, and ground pepper. Simmer until mixture thickens.
3. Pour over the sauce over the fried patties.
Jolly Chicken Nuggets
• 500g ground chicken breast
• 2 tbsp salt
• 2 pcs eggs
• ½ tsp ground pepper
• 2 tbsp Good Life Oyster Sauce
• 1 cup Breadcrumbs
• ½ can Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems 400g, chopped
• Sweet chili sauce of your choice
For the Coating:
• ½ cup flour
• 1 piece egg, beaten
• ½ cup Breadcrumbs
• ½ cup Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil for frying
1. In a bowl, mix chicken, salt, eggs, pepper, oyster sauce, breadcrumbs, and chopped Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems.
2. Flatten chicken mixture by rolling it out with thickness close to half an inch. Slice it to form a cube with the size of an inch per side. Set aside
3. Dip nuggets in flour, and then the beaten egg, followed by the breadcrumbs then deep fry in batches of 5-7 until golden brown.
4. Serve with sweet chili sauce.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this section.
All Credit Goes There : Source link