By Nelly Favis Villafuerte
I mentioned in my article last week (Part III) that one mystery that has baffled many, including scientists, archeologists, architects, astronomers, mathematicians, and tourists, is this: “Who built the pyramids?” The great Pyramid of Giza (also known as Pyramid of Khufu or Pyramid of Cheops) was the tallest man-made structure in the world for about 3,800 years.
Many have been trying for ages to identify who the builders and architects were and from whom they derived their mathematical and astronomical knowledge and skills. Some writers speculate that there must be some lost civilization or race of advanced people who possessed the phenomenal engineering abilities involved in the construction of the pyramids. Are these advanced people referred to by some authors the Nephilim?
In addition to the three amazing facts about the Pyramid of Giza that I mentioned in my article last week – which are in the website: http://www.ancient-code.com/25-facts-about-the-great-pyramid-of-giza/ – I am enumerating hereunder additional amazing facts about the Pyramid of Giza, taken from the same website:
- “The outer mantle was composed of 144,000 casing stones, all of them highly polished and flat to an accuracy of 1/100th of an inch, about 100 inches thick and weighing approx. 15 tons each.
- “The mortar used is of an unknown origin (Yes, no explanation was given). It has been analyzed, and its chemical composition is known, but it can’t be reproduced. It is stronger than the stone and still holding up today.
- “It is reported that when the pyramid was first broken into, the swivel door, weighing some 20 tons, was so well balanced that it could be opened by pushing out from the inside with only minimal force, but when closed, was so perfect a fit that it could scarcely be detected and there was not enough crack or crevice around the edges to gain a grasp from the outside.
- “The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time.
- “The four faces of the pyramid are slightly concave, the only pyramid to have been built this way.
- “The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.”
England can also boost of a prehistoric massive monument known as Stonehenge located in the City of Salisbury Plain, 80 miles southwest of London. Millions of tourists have visited this ancient site whose true purpose remains a mystery to this day. There are questions that come to people’s mind like: Who built the well-preserved megalithic structures? How were the large 25-ton Sarsen (a hard type of sandstones) stones transported from a quarry 18 miles away? How were the blue stones (in addition to the Sarsen stones) transported also to the site from Wales, 150 miles away? Was the Stonehenge structure that was built between 5,000 and 4,000 years ago built by the Nephilim giants (like the Great Pyramid of Giza) who had supernatural strength, supernatural height, and supernatural abilities and wisdom?
In the evening of May 21st last week (Sunday) when my article (Part III) appeared in this column, Mr. Abelardo dela Cruz, one of my new readers (he just shifted to reading Manila Bulletin two months ago) wrote me a long letter by e-mail expressing his doubts on whether “the giants (Nephilim) are the resulting offsprings of the angels (fallen angels?) cohabiting with humans. Mr. Abelardo dela Cruz ended his letter as follows: “Therefore, there are genetically existing giant-framed people although sired by angels is questionable. Granting they have the physique and intelligence, they could have ruled the world ever since. History had spoken otherwise as indication that all events are holistically man’s acts and not by the works of hybrid being.”
Like Mr. Dela Cruz, many of us are using logical and practical thinking in resolving this Nephilim issue. The only problem though with this kind of thinking is that our Lord God is not logical like humans. Logic is for humans. God is wise, God is omniscient, and He created the universe and everything in it including knowledge. From the Biblical standpoint, we know that God’s ways and thoughts are higher than ours – beyond our limited logic. What is impossible to us is possible to our Lord God.
Be joyful and forgiving! ( may be sent to Ms. Villafuerte’s email: email@example.com.)
Be joyful and forgiving!
All Credit Goes There : Source link