The new flagship killer will drop on June 27
Just like clockwork, OnePlus has officially unveiled their newest flagship device. Just as the rumors predicted, the refreshed flagship killer picks up a dual rear camera to compete with the flagship offerings of its rivals such as LG and Huawei, and comes equipped with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon 835.
OnePlus 5 specs
- 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4X
- 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16-megapixel f/1.7 Sony IMX398 primary rear camera, 20-megapixel f/2.6 telephoto secondary camera, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3300mAh battery, Dash Charge
The OnePlus 5 will also come with a whopping 8GB of RAM, though there’s also a 6GB RAM model for people who don’t want to drop top dollar. The phone retains a full HD display, which is a little disappointing, as well as all the hallmarks of a flagship device nowadays – unibody metal design, USB Type-C, fast charging capabilities, fingerprint scanner and a 3300mAh battery.
Obviously the entire appeal of the OnePlus 5 is the price – the OnePlus 5 is slated to retail for around $479 or around Php 24K when it drops on June 27 in the US. No local pricing as of yet, and take not that price will probably apply to the base 6GB version – expect the 8GB version of the phone to be significantly higher.
All Credit Goes There : Source link