The E4 Plus is a mid-ranger with the newest entry-level Qualcomm SoC, as well as a huge battery pack.
Here comes another middle-end mid-ranger from Lenovo’s Motorola division, the Moto E4 Plus. Sporting a metal frame, modest specs, and a whopping 5000mAh power pack, the Moto E4 Plus is priced at Php 8,999, which puts the handset in direct competition with plenty of already-established contenders. The smartphone comes with a 10W rapid charger to quickly replenish its large juice reserves.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 308 graphics unit
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 16GB/32GB expandable storage, via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, ƒ/2.0, AF, with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, ƒ/2.2, fixed focus, with LED flash
- Dual SIM – 4G LTE, LTE-A
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor, water-repellent coating
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- Php 8,999
The Moto E4 Plus is expected to hit the shelves of local Lenovo retailers by the end of June. Confirmed color options are Iron Gray and Fine Gold.
All Credit Goes There : Source link