1. SUPERGA – Perfect gift for nieces, nephews or even your best “mom” friend and her child! They’re affordable and yet a style staple!
2. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN – Find trendy little accessories for both men and women with a wide range from bracelets, wallets, scarves and umbrellas.
3. DIPTYQUE – Candles are always a good idea, especially with Diptyque’s Holiday Collection inspired by the Constellations by artist Philippe Baudelocque. You can never go wrong gifting one to your favorite couple, your doctor or even your boss! — more options at West Elm too for other types of candles
4. GUCCI – if you want to make an impression, score one of the special pieces from Gucci. You can never go wrong. Your wife will thank you!
5. BOTTEGA VENETA – Money clips and card holders are always in demand during the holiday season. Definitely classy!
6. POTTERY BARN – a one stop shop. Gorgeous Gifts for kids, pretty plates, sheets or even nice fluffy towels for your your folks! Also a great place to shop for a family gift!
7. O&CO. – personally, i’ve been giving these as gifts to relatives or even neighbours- and they are always a hit!!! They’ve got nice oil sets or you can even opt for the classic, individual ones as well. Theres a whole range to choose from based on your budget. Gift baskets are available too! Great for corporate giveaways as well
8. CHARMING CHARLIE – affordable, fun and quirky gift items like accessories for teens and peers!
9. BEAUTY BAR – A mix of awesome finds for both men, women and even kids. Pouches, my favorite sulfate free shampoo & conditioner sets, hair tools — and for men- aftershaves! They all need that!
10. MONTBLANC– A special pen and their initials engraved! A keeper.
ABOUT MIKAELA LAGDAMEO-MARTINEZ
Wife and mom of 3
She has been in the fashion industry for 17 years as a commercial model and endorser. She’s been Stores Specialists, Inc.’s VIP Services Manager since 2014. She loves to share her thoughts on fashion and motherhood on www.mikaelamartinez.com and on Instagram @mikaelamartinez.
SSI, Mastercard,Singapore Airlines team up for ‘Swipe to Travel’ promo
Stores Specialists, Inc. (SSI) Group, Mastercard, and Singapore Airlines have partnered together for the “Swipe to Travel” promo.
The promotion is a luxury destination raffle that will allow three winners to enjoy a P200,000 shopping spree at SSI stores and fly business class to London, Paris, or Singapore via Singapore Airines.
SSI luxe labels include Alexander McQueen, Cartier, Charriol, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, and Salvatore Ferragamo.
Winners will also get free luxury accommodation for two, tour of the destinations, professional makeover, and photo shoots around scenic sites.
In London, winner will be treated to a traditional English afternoon tea and dinner at a Michelin-star restaurant.
In Paris, winner will enjoy dinner at the acclaimed Le Jules Verne atop the Eiffel Tower
In Singapore, winner will get to tour Universal Studios, Adventure Cove Water Park, and SEA Aquarium.
“Swipe to Travel” is now running until Jan 15, 2018.
For every single receipt purchase worth P30,000 in any SSI luxury goods store, a shopper, using a Philippine-issued credit, debit or prepaid Mastercard, will earn a raffle entry.
Shopper who gets the raffle entry must register at www.swipetoshopandtravel.com.
Winners to be drawn via electronic raffle on Jan. 29, 2018.
Meanwhile, aside from the three major winners, 10 winners will get each an SSI Purple Gift Card.
SSI and Mastercard have also partnered for the Swipe to Shop promo, now also running until Jan. 15, 2018.
A single-receipt purchase of P3,000 in participating SSI outlet (Beauty Bar, Kate Spade, Lush, Marks & Spencer, MAX & Co., Michael Kors, Samsonite, Tommy Hilfiger, TWG Tea, and Zara) will entitle the shopper to a raffle entry. Shopper must register at www.swipetoshopandtravel.com. Winners will be drawn via electronic raffle on Jan. 29, 2018.
Grand prize winner will get a Purple Gift card loaded with P500,000 credits.
Two will each receive a card with P100,000 credits; two with P75,000 credits; and five with P30,000 credits.
“We at SSI wanted to give our loyal patrons something new and exciting to make the holidays more memorable,” said Anton Huang, president of SSI. “And what better way than to bring together all that they love – travel, raffles, shopping perks and privileges?”
For more information, visit www.swipetoshopandtravel.com, or follow @ssilifeph on Instagram.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.
All Credit Goes There : Source link