Bring the V30 Here Please
LG Philippines just announced that they’re now selling the LG G6+ and the LG Q6+ locally. Both devices are basically bigger brothers of their predecessors, the LG G6 and the LG Q6. While this is good news, we’re still disappointed that there’s no PH launch date yet for the LG V30. That’s the phone that’s exciting and fresh, not the LG G6+ or the LG Q6+.
Anyway, here’s a quick rundown of the specs of both devices.
LG G6+ Spec Sheet
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 2.4GHz quad-core processor
- (2) 2.35GHz Kryo and (2) 1.6GHz Kryo processors
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.7-inch QHD+ FullVision display, 2880 x 1440
- 13.0-megapixel (f/1.8) and 13.0-megapixel (f/2.4) Wide Rear cameras with Dual LED Flash
- 5.0-megapixel (f/2.2) Wide front camera
- LTE-A, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Dolby Vision, HDR 10, Fingerprint Sensor, 32-bit HiFi Quad DAC Chip
- USB C 2.0, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 7 Nougat with LGUX 6.03,300mAh Li-Po Battery
- ‘SRP: Php32,990
LG Q6+ Spec Sheet
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision in-cell IPS display, 2160 x 1080
- 13.0-megapixel (f/2.2) rear camera with LED Flash
- 5.0-megapixel (f/2.2) front camera wide angle
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with LGUX 5.0
- 3,000mAh Li-Po battery
- SRP: Php14,990
Both devices are now available in LG Stores.
Read Also: LG G6 – Is it Still a Good Buy?
All Credit Goes There : Source link