Meet the Hot S3
Infinix Mobility will be releasing a new smartphone in the coming days that will combine Qualcomm’s budget processor, 20-megapixel selfie camera as well as an 18:9 display in an affordable package.
Infinix Hot S3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 1.4GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.65-inch HD+ IPS display, 1440 x 720
- 32GB of expandable storage, up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with AF, LED flash
- 20-megapixel front selfie camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner
- 4,000mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo with XOS 3 overlay
The Hot S3, as the phone is known, is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32Gb of internal expandable storage. The front camera is a 20-megapixel sensor, putting it on par with the efforts of other selfie-centric brands.
The 4,000mAh battery is pretty generous, and the phone runs a modified version of Android Oreo with the company’s XOS on top. The phone will be sold in online channels namely at Shopee com Feb. 28, though no pricing has been announced yet. We expect the phone to be lower than 10K when it’s officially launched.
All Credit Goes There : Source link