The Moto X4 has dual cameras and and mid-range hardware
Motorola has taken the wraps off of their newest mid-range phone in IFA: the Moto X4. By now most people know about the Lenovo subsidiary’s newest phone thanks to the many leaks that preceded the announcement, but just in case you’re not familiar with the device, let us refresh your memory: the Moto X4 has 12-megapixel/8-megapixel camera combo on the rear that allows it to take regular photos and wide-angle shots for sweeping vistas with ease, and comes equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Motorola Moto X4 specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 5.2-inch AMOLED full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 panels (front and back), 1920 × 1080 resolution display
- Gorilla Glass 3 (Front and Back)
- 32GB/64GB of expandable storage, up to 2TB
- 12-megapixel primary camera with 8-megapixel secondary rear camera, dual tone LED flash, AF, PDAF
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, IP68 water and dust resistance
- Turbo Power Charging, Quick Charge tech
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- 3,000mAh Li-Po battery
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
The phone doesn’t fall into Motorola’s Z-series of devices, which means it has a drastically different design compared to the phones that have preceded it. Instead of the metal chassis that’s present on the Moto Z2 Play and Z2 Force, the Moto X4 has a metal frame sandwiched between two panes of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone’s design and construction also allows the device to have an IP68 rating, making it impervious to water and dust.
The Moto X4 is expected to arrive in September in European markets for €399 (around Php 24K) though there’s no pricing yet for the Philippines.
The New Trend for This Christmas Season With flagship smartphones now hitting Php50,000 price range …
All Credit Goes There : Source link