You are where your heart is. In the case of Eugene “Uge” Domingo, her heart is currently in Italy. In fact, she is there physically with her lover (unconfirmed report: they are secretly married) Danilo Bottoni. After advance-taping for her GMA shows, Celebrity Bluff (aired Saturday nights) and Dear Uge (Sunday afternoons), Uge left last July 16 and will be back on Aug. 7 after celebrating her 46th birthday with Bottoni.
“It’s a blessing that I met Danilo in my early 40s,” Uge told the media. “At our age, there are no more struggles in life at wala nang selos-selosan. We enjoy each other’s company. We both love the countryside.”
The sweethearts met during the 2014 Far East Film Festival. Bottoni is a film critic who was impressed by Uge’s performance in Barber’s Tales. Aside from being film lovers, they have other things in common.
Before Uge left, she told Funfare what she would be “If she were…”
- If I were an animal, I would be…a Shih Tzu dog because I’m very loyal and I want to make people smile and I always welcome them and I kiss them and lick them.
- If I were a song, I would be…You Sexy Thing.
- If I were a place, I would be… the toilet.
- If I were a tree, I would be… a Mango Tree ’coz I can be maasim and I can be sweet but I’m matibay.
- If I were a flower, I would be…a Gumamela because with Gumamela you can create bubbles. And bubbles are happy to see.
- If I were a food, I would be…Rice. I’m a lot of carbs and rice can make you happy.
- If I were a movie, I would be (action, drama or comedy?)…Kimmy Dora. Sexy Comedy.
- If I were a car, I would be…Mini Cooper.
- If I were a part of the house, I would be…the septic tank.
- If I were a hero, I would be…Spiderman.
- If I were a cartoon character, I would be…Dora because I love to explore and I love Spanish.
- If I were a book, I would be… anything but Math.
- If I were a Hollywood actor/actress, I would be…Myself.
- If I were a subject (Math, language, etc.), I would be… P.E. ’coz I like physical and education.
- If I were a president (Obama, P-Noy or whoever), I would be…Cory Aquino. I like Cory Aquino.
- If I were a musical instrument, I would be…Ukulele because Ukulele is a happy instrument.
- If I were a drink, I would be…water. Nobody can live without water.
- If I were a country, I would be…Italy coz I’m a romantic.
- If I were a fictional character, I would be…Dear Uge.
- If I were a music icon, I would be…Pilita Corrales. She is very beautiful and she is also Spanish at siya lang ang nakaka-kanta ng nakaliyad. She is very sexy.
- If I were a sport, I would be…Long Jump.
- If I were a dessert, I would be…Polvoron.
- If I were a season, I would be…Summer.
EARIST sweeps 1st PNP filmfest awards
Sais Bente Tres of Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology (EARIST) bagged 12 awards in the 1st PNP Anti-Illegal Drugs Film Festival, namely: Best Film, Best Director (Paul Caisip and Jeffrey Deploma), Best Actress (Trisha Leonor), Best Supporting Actress (Janet Batubatan), Best Screenplay (Maricris Madara), Best Editing (Caisip), Best Cinematography (Caisip), Best Musical Scoring, Best Sound Effects (Christian Barroga), Best Adviser (Esrellita Glodo), Institutional Award and People’s Choice Award.
Toktok Hangyo, written and directed by Kris Cazin of La Consolacion College, and Banyuhay, directed by Elna May Santana of Polytechnic University of the Philippines were declared Best Film first and second runners-up, respectively. The two universities also received the Institutional Award. Banyuhay was People’s Choice Award second place.
Other awardees were Jaybee Ormasa, Best Actor and Jan Aron Olabarrieta, Best Supporting Actor, both of Toktok Hangyo.
Brillante Mendoza and UNTV headed by Daniel Razon were bestowed the Special Advocacy Awards for their full support to the film festival. The same award was also given to veteran actors Perla Bautista, Ernie Garcia, Tessie Galman and Liz Alindogan who appeared in the film entries.
The filmfest is a brainchild of Police Chief Superintendent Guilberto DC Cruz, director, Police Community Relations Group of the Philippine National Police. The awards night was held on July 20 with PNP Chief Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa and indie actress/beauty queen/now Vice Mayor of Pola, Oriental Mindoro Jennifer Cruz (a.k.a. Ina Alegre) gracing the affair. Celso de Guzman Caparas
(E-mail reactions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send your questions to email@example.com. For more updates, photos and videos visit www.philstar.com/funfare or follow me on www.twitter/therealrickylo.)
All Credit Goes There : Source link