By Inna G. Lagazon
Snapchat, IG Stories, Facebook Stories and Messenger Day are what keep us busy nowadays aside from the endless scrolling through our social media feeds. These short clips allow us to share everything that happens to us during the day in fun and creative ways.
Here are some tips on how to create even better content for your social media stories:
1. Create consecutive, consistent content by showing what you’ve been doing as you go about your day. You can start of by narrating what’s going on and continue with the next story showing what you’ve been narrating.
2. So that your viewers won’t get bored, use a variation of videos, boomerang clips and photos on your story. These will make your story more interesting.
3. Make use of filters and stickers wisely. Do not overdo it.
4. Don’t flood your viewers. Unless you’re sharing something really interesting and fun, 10 stories per day would probably be enough to convey what you’ve been up to.
5. You can use your stories to promote your blog or website. There’s a swipe up feature on IG stories that can lead your followers directly to your site.
6. Be yourself and do not be afraid to show it in your stories. Share the real you and not some made up or make believe story. Remember that the stories disappear after 24 hours. It’s not like you have to curate your stories like you curate your feed. You can show your followers what you’re really like.
All Credit Goes There : Source link