If you’re looking to upgrade to the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, what with its stunning glass and aluminum design, more advanced dual 12-megapixel camera, and more powerful a A11 Bionic chip, you should definitely consider getting it from Smart three main reasons:
- Charge to bill. Easier to apply with Smart postpaid because you can charge it to your monthly bill: the total plan inclusive of handset cost payment scheme is available with Smart iPhone 8 and 8 Plus plans 1499, 1999, 2499 and 2999. Pay this in easy 24 monthly payments versus one-time cash-out through your monthly bill. No need for credit cards.
- Maximized iPhone features with more data. Smart gives you more data to optimize your new iPhone. More open access data only means better plan value and more reasons to enjoy your new iPhone and its features. Some favorite apps like Facebook, FB Messenger, Waze, Whatsapp, etc. are even under the unli-data plan inclusion.
- Lower handset cost. Smart offers the latest iPhones for so much less compared to unlocked iPhones or other operators.
- Powered by fastest LTE. The new iPhone is best experienced with Open Signal’s fastest LTE Network. Smart continues to cover the country with LTE connectivity plus built-in all-net calls across all plans.
- Gadget shield. Smart gives one month gadget shield free against accidental damage or theft. Smart’s front liner will register the you upon availment of the iPhone 8 plans.
You can pre-order your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus at the Smart Online Store (store.smart.com.ph) and Smart Stores nationwide, and both will be available in stores on Friday, November 17.
All Credit Goes There : Source link