By Camille Santiago
- Neck pillow, P480, Lazada
Headed for a flight? Or a road trip, perhaps? This collapsible and light pillow might come in handy for you.
- Passport holder and bag tag, price available upon request, Typo
For sure, the wanderlust within you is itching to travel. Go ahead and make most of your break, just don’t forget to take this cute holographic passport holder and bag tag with you.
- I Love Tasty: The Unofficial Cookbook, price available upon request
Why not take this time as an opportunity to learn something new? Even if you’re a noob at cooking, this book will help you whip out a good meal in an instant.
- Sunglasses, P655, Aldo
If you’ll be outdoors the whole time, a stylish pair of sunglasses will be your best friend.
- BeoPlay P2 Speakers, price available upon request, B&O Play
A trip would be incomplete without music. The new BeoPlay P2 lets you listen to your playlist for good 10 hours.
- Clue, P1,816, Galleon.ph
A classic board game always beats boredom.
- Nightdress, P1,190, H&M
Decided to just stay in and have a slumber party with friends? Bring out your cutest sleepwear, mani-pedi essentials, and your favorite chick flick DVDs.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, P3,999, instax.ph
Printed photos make a nice travel souvenir, and this Instax Mini 9 lets you to do so.
- Pizza inflatable floaties, P1,850, rainbowsplashph.com
Cute novelty inflatables are a staple in any pool party.
- Packing cubes (set of five), P1,420, Facebook/spacetastic
Maximize the space in your luggage with the help of packing cubes. Organizers as cute as these would make you want to organize everything on your “To Bring” list.
- Thermos Nylon Insulated Lunch Bag, P1,203, Lazada
Skip stopovers and bring your own baon. Stock your favorite snacks in this insulated lunch bag that passes as a cute hand bag.
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green, P599, National Book Store
The release of John Green’s newest book is just in time for your next trip.
All Credit Goes There : Source link